CMS Developer with strong .NET
DC (Job ID: 201505)
We are currently seeking a senior software engineer to join our Washington DC team. As an expert among experts, you will develop in the areas of content management systems, digital marketing, eCommerce, mobile, personalization and CRM, as well as, analytics and decision support.
Depending on the project, you will typically work at either the client site or out of your home office.
- Three+ years’ development experience using C#, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL technologies.
- Excellent Content Management System (CMS) development, architecture and administration experience with Sitecore, EpiServer, Drupal, or Adobe CQ.
- Provide architectural and ‘big picture’ guidance for the design and development of new or enhanced solutions.
- Strong experience gathering requirements, analyzing and designing solutions and completing the development and deployment.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly and effectively articulate complex technical solutions to team members or business users.
- Passionate about learning the latest CMS technologies.
- Experience working with marketing organizations a plus.
Investment in our Experts
- MSDN subscription for each consultant, including development and design tools
- Pluralsight training subscription
- Competitive compensation, along with certification bonuses.
- Knowledge sharing – internal technical practice groups, speaker at events.
Meet one of our experts; submit your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and specify 201505. Local candidates are preferred.
Note: No third parties please. Only U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents need apply.