Hunt Valley, MD (Job ID: 201114)
Join RDA’s growing Software Development Center at its corporate headquarters in Hunt Valley, MD.
Solve new business problems utilizing cutting edge technology. Join an established firm with more than 90 software developers and prepare to grow as the center continues to expand. Learn as you team with RDA’s highly experienced field consultants on web-based, enterprise applications.
- Work in collaboration with field consultants to understand requirements, architecture and design of assigned project.
- Primarily assist in writing application code, from database services to user interface, for respective project. Development will most frequently utilize Microsoft .NET technologies in a distributed application environment.
- Help define test strategies and plans. Perform and execute unit tests using both manual and automated tools.
- Occasionally assist with deployment scripting, testing, documentation, implementation and post implementation support.
- Position reports directly to Project Manager and Director of Development Center.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or engineering. Candidates expecting degrees within the next year are encouraged to apply.
- Some intern or project experience with an object oriented programming language, SQL programming and/or web technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with local and remote team members.
- Passion for technology with a desire to learn new technologies (e.g. SharePoint, BizTalk, cloud, html5, mobile, etc.).
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance with flexible spending accounts
- 401K, performance bonuses, employee referral bonuses and multiple career paths
- 16 days paid time off plus 7 holidays to start
- Casual dress code, flexible hours and on-site gym
- Certification bonuses, PuralSight subscription, and other tools of the trade
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and reference job requisition #201114 in the subject line.
Please, no third parties. We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas.